Since people are becoming more alert to their fitness and appearance, the necessity for health and beauty products is also growing. According to the estimates on health care expenditure provided by the UK Office for National Statistics (ONS), people spent 7. 7% of the Gross Domestic Item (GDP) on health products in 2002, which flower to 8. 4% in 2006. Other statistics, accumulated from different sources, expose some interesting worldwide facts about the consumption of health insurance and beauty products: Coupon Code FAQs
3. The worldwide sales of cosmetics exceed by two-hundred dollar billion annually!
* The US alone constitutes 25% of the global market.
* After the US, another three major marketplaces for toiletries are England, Germany and the Usa Kingdom!
* 90% of the girls above the regarding 14 regularly use cosmetics!
* In the year 2003, men spent $16 billion dollars on toiletries worldwide!
Well being and Beauty Products: With regard to Supplements
In the event that you pay attention to your daily nutritional requirements, you can ignore the value of health supplements and nutrients in your daily meal planning chart. Based on the reports provided by the Medica Global Healthcare Marketplace of the UK, the VMS (Vitamins, minerals and supplements) market size is growing at the rate of 2% annually. By 2011, this market is expected to amount to a total value of $868 mil!
These facts highlight the increasing demand for health and beauty products when it comes to of all ages and ethnicities. As people become more aware of their health and fitness, they target more on products that are natural in their composition.
Health and Natural beauty Products Range
Health insurance and beauty products encompass every thing that the average person requires to lead an improved daily life. These products may include:
* Skin area care products, such as, moisturizers, lotions, fairness products, anti-aging, sun screen and many more.
* Locks care range including serums, oils, shampoos as well as tonics to increase the health of hair.
5. Make-up items, including base, lipsticks, blushers and a lot more.
* Toiletries, such as soaps, talcum powder, face wash, shampoo, fragrances and so on.
2. Medicines for problematic conditions, such as acne, congestion, piles, diarrhoea, head louse, dandruff and hair damage.
* Medicines for health problems, such as fever, allergy, cough, cold, digestive function, pain, insomnia and medicine addictions.